The Speakers Bureau Membership Advantage
The mission of Speaking.com Speakers Bureau is to provide a forum for the world’s top thinkers and entertainers to promote their visions and programs globally. Our members contribute both personally and professionally to improving life on our planet. Speaking.com members include world leaders, best-selling authors, educators, celebrities, entertainers, visionaries, heroes, leading scholars, media personalities and top business experts.
Managers, CEOs, small business owners, meeting planners, association executives, university directors, human resource personnel and other key decision makers visit Speaking.com to research and secure business training, keynote speakers and other learning resources they need for building and maintaining successful organizations. By incorporating the expertise of our members and the latest Internet technologies, Speaking.com has become the most popular professional keynote speaker site on the Web (according to Internet rating sites, including Alexa).
If you feel you would be a good addition to our world class experts roster, then we urge you to apply for full membership. Membership is free; we only secure a commission when we book you for an event or program with one of our clients.
If you would like to be considered for representation by Speaking.com, please simply email us a link to your existing Web site (with bio, program information, testimonials, blog, etc.) and a specific link to one or more online speaking video clips (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.). If you don’t have everything in electronic format, you can also postal mail your DVD and other information to:
Speakers Platform Bureau
C/O: Speaker Membership
611 South Palm Canyon Drive, Suite 7466
Palm Springs, CA 92264
We will need the following items to thoroughly evaluate your information kit and potential for bureau membership:
- A professional demo video and/or speech clips (required item).
- Speaker Biography or descriptive sheet. This should be “bureau friendly” so that none of your contact information appears.
- List of Topics/Presentations, along with a brief description or outline of each. These should also be “bureau friendly”.
- Photograph (black & white and color)
- Fee Schedule: please include your entire fee schedule (including international rates) using gross fees. *please note that we no longer work with “net” fees. We only quote “gross” fees. If you have any questions about this, please email us and we can provide you with a detailed discussion about this policy and answer any pricing questions you might have.
- Five Speaking References (within the past 12 month period).
Due to the large quantity of speaker applications we receive each week, we can only reply to those accepted. We also cannot return any submitted materials, so please do not send originals.
If you do not have a complete information kit and/or are just starting out and are interested in becoming a professional speaker, then we suggest contacting the National Speakers Association at: