Speaking.com: Latest Company News
There are a lot of exciting new things going on here at SPEAKING.com. We just launched a redesign and branding of our Web site – including changing our name from Speakers Platform to Speaking.com – and a new proprietary Speaker Talent Management Web-based system for event planners. If you’d like a password and ID to begin using the system, please email us.
- One or the top speakers we manage, Simon Mainwaring, is the cover feature of Speaker Magazine. The article discusses his work and how he has developed his speaking career. Check it out!
- And, Simon recently conducted a workshop about leadership, branding and purpose on Necker Island with Richard Branson.
- The SPEAKING.com business and personal growth blog has published over 200 interviews from the world’s greatest thought-leaders and celebrities, including: Kevin Harrington, Philip Kotler, Gabrielle Reece, Ram Charan, Annie Duke, Daymond John, Barbara Corcoran, Marshall Goldsmith, Dambisa Moyo and more.
- Top25 Keynote Speaker Honorees Announced: View the Top25 Speaker honorees for 2016.
- Michael Frick, CEO of SPEAKING.com, is quoted in the New York Times and Los Angeles Times regarding commencement speakers.
- Michael Frick discusses the state of the speaker industry for Association Meetings.
- Article: For Speakers: How to Create the Best Demo VideoOne of the most important tools you can have for promoting your speaking career is a professional, informational demo video. Here are some tips to making your demo video impactful and helpful for event planners.
- Article: For Event Planners: Selecting the Right SpeakerEvent planning has become a complex mission. This article provides an extensive guide to selecting the best speaker to match your event goals and audience.