The Speaker Services We Offer at Speaking.com
SPEAKING.com Speakers Bureau gives event planners a fully staffed speaker logistics planning team, plus a personal SPEAKING.com Account Executive – a knowledgeable and trustworthy partner. All provided to you at no cost – speakers pay us a management fee. We guarantee your satisfaction with your speaker and a smooth booking process.
As one of the nation’s leading full-service speakers bureaus (established in 1994), we are pleased to exclusively represent top-rated keynote speakers and trainers on a variety of topics, including: sales, business, motivational, economy, leadership, team building, communication, change, innovation and a variety of other general and specialized topics. SPEAKING.comgives you access to almost any speaker in Canada and the United States, including: politicians, celebrities, business experts, top motivational speakers, media personalities, athletes and others.
We have personally reviewed thousands of speakers over the past 25 years and maintain a proprietary up-to-date records detailing inside knowledge on thousands of today’s top speakers. Our team of experienced professional speakers and trainers excel in delivering top, cutting-edge presentations. We will only recommend candidates we know will be perfect for your particular event goals.
Our success is measured by making your life easier and helping you exceed your event goals. Our top-ranked presenters have empowered millions of participants with powerful, breakthrough tools and support services for success – tools which can enhance both career and personal growth.
There are distinct advantages to using SPEAKING.com to assist in the speaker selection and booking process, including:
Pre-Booking (saving event planners time and money):
- Inside scoop: we keep up-to-date on all our speakers, maintain detailed feedback records from past events and know exactly what’s going on now in the market. We give our clients unbiased inside information on any speaker on the circuit today.
- Quick responses: many times speakers are very difficult to get hold of directly. We get information from speakers faster (especially “celebrity” speakers) because we have their direct contact information and they are more inclined to get back to us more quickly since we are known to them. We are easy to reach when you need us.
- One-stop source: in addition to the over 3,000 speakers we have direct contact with, SPEAKING.com also partners with exclusive bureaus and can research and find almost anyone. You have access to any speaker you want – which saves you time and energy trying to track people down. Instead of wading through lot’s of information and Web sites, getting fees and availability, setting conference calls, etc., all you need to do is turn to your trusted SPEAKING.com Account Executive for the information and experienced advice you need to make an informed decision.
- Easy information access: SPEAKING.com is the largest online catalog of any speakers bureau on the Web – over 1,300 keynote speakers are featured (most with online streaming demo videos). We can send DVDs, testimonial referrals and speaker kits for review; set-up conference calls with speakers and provide valuable inside information.
- We will also put you in direct contact with the speakers you are interested in at any point in the booking process; and discuss any questions or concerns you might have while working with your speaker.
- Special pricing: many times we can negotiate special pricing terms since we have good, long-standing relations with all our speakers, exclusive agents and other bureaus. Because we bring speakers repeat business and have worked with most of them for over a decade, they are more likely to discount an event for us than for a client directly.
- Value added: SPEAKING.com has long-standing partnerships with our speakers and other bureaus. In addition to discount pricing, we can also negotiate special additions to a keynote event such as free books, complimentary break-out sessions, book signings, media interviews, interactive / Web-based features and more.
Booking (giving event planners peace of mind):
- Contracting: our booking contract secures and helps protect our clients from unforeseen circumstances. SPEAKING.com is the insurance and piece of mind you need when making your important keynote speaker decisions.
- Last minute substitute: if a speaker cannot make a presentation – even with a short cancellation notice – we can help find and secure a great substitute quickly.
- Conference calls, travel and program details: we help facilitate smooth communication between clients and speakers during the program planning stage. It is this special attention to detail which is our trademark, and ultimately guarantees a more effective program and the greatest value for your investment.
Post-Booking (ensuring long-lasting success!):
- Event follow-up: we provide a post-event speaker evaluation so you can provide feedback about your speaker(s) and SPEAKING.com.
- Dispute resolution: we help resolve any issues that might arise between clients and speakers. Occasionally, for example, there is confusion over travel expenses, presentation taping or other issues – we help settle things amicably.
- Next event: now that your Account Executive has a good idea about your audience, organization goals and needs, they can help you build upon your first event and bring complimentary talent to future events.
For further answers to questions you might have and a more detailed description of our services, please visit our F.A.Q. (frequently asked questions) sheet.
SPEAKING.com is an active member in a number of outstanding trade and professional organizations, including: